DHA Islamabad offers a fine design, infrastructure and planning to the residents of Islamabad and Rawalpindi. It does not only offer all basic and modern facilities but also provides the luxuries of both modern residential and commercial lifestyles. DHA is definitely a smart investment choice with a rewarding return on investment.
DHA-II is located in the zone V of Islamabad and is one of the most attractive sectors of DHA. While its development is still underway with its own planned facilities and amenities, it has 17 sectors (A-Q) all of which are functional. DHA phase 2 is situated in the ‘Kahuta Triangle’ with Islamabad Highway on one side and Grand Trunk (GT) Road on the other. It is stretched over 15,075 kanal and over 90% of its work has been completed. DHA-II has more than 15000 residential plots.
DHA phase 2 is home to several families and has a stellar reputation in the property market because of its ideal location, world-class amenities and well-planned layout. Furthermore, this high-class neighbourhood falls under Defense Housing Authority’s administration, which is one of the most trusted names in Pakistan real estate.
Of all the phases of DHA Islamabad, DHA-II has emerged as an ideal place both for investing and living purposes. Homebuyers and investors are keen on buying in DHA-II because of the state-of-the-art amenities and great returns that it has to offer.
To help you make the right decision, we have listed down the top reasons why DHA-II is one of the best places to invest in Islamabad.
REASONS TO INVEST IN DHA PHASE II, ISLAMABAD
- Serene locality and Green belts with beautiful green plants and boulevards enhancing the outlook of the neighbourhood.
- High security check through 24/7 surveillance cameras, and security personnel to patrol the streets.
- DHA’s grid station in phase 2 ensures uninterrupted electricity supply in the area.
- The phase has dedicated utility areas. Utility areas comprise parks, mosques, convenience stores, clinics, and primary schools.
- Optical fibre has been laid in the area.
- A waste water treatment plant has been installed in DHA phase 2.
- DHA-II has an exclusive family park in Sector B.
- Army Public School is functioning in DHA-II sector B, F & G.
- The area has a beautiful Nur Grand Mosque with a capacity to accommodate 1300 people.
The people looking to invest in DHA-II can purchase houses, flats, and plots in the area. A plot for sale in DHA-II is available within a price range of PKR 25 Lac to PKR 16 crore. If you’re interested in buying a house in DHA-II, it can be purchased within a price range of PKR 1.8 crore to PKR 8 crore. Flats for sale in the area come with a price of PKR 20 lac to PKR 2.8 crore.